If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please get in touch using the Enquire Now link above.
Please note that on acceptance of your invoice and booking, these Ts & Cs apply even if your formal contract has not been issued.
Download our PAT and PLI certificates here
T&C with regard to INVOICING
Parts of the information below regarding the acceptance of an invoice is also contained at the foot of your invoice. The full statement detailing the acceptance of an invoice is below.
Please note that accepting an invoice (including by null response to correspondence) will constitute as an initial contractual agreement, in the period before a formal contract is issued, of having booked the listed items. Therefore, any cancellation will incur payment of the full sum listed on your invoice. These terms may change on the signing of your formal contract which is tailored to your event.
T&C with regard to CONTRACTS
When signing your online contract, you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions, including those regarding to extra charges.
- It is agreed that the fee, for each Engagement listed on your invoice or contract shall be payable on the date of the performance of such engagement.
- The Hirer and the Band Leader agree that the equipment and instruments of each musician performing for an Engagement are not available for use by any other person, except by specific permission of the musician.
- The Hirer shall ensure a safe supply of electricity and the security of the musicians and their property at the venue.
- The Hirer shall not make or permit the making of any audio and/or visual recording or transmission of the musicians’ performance without the prior written consent of the musicians.
- This Agreement may not be modified or cancelled except by mutual consent, in writing signed by both parties.
- Any rider attached hereto, sent as part of this agreement or e-mailed for approval and signed by both parties shall be deemed incorporated into this Agreement.
T&C with regard to PERSONNEL
Although we make every effort to provide the vocalists and musicians listed on our website, please be aware that others may be used as deputies without notice.
T&C with regard to SET TIMES
When booking any Strictly Smokin’ ensemble the default set times are two 45 minute sets – totalling 90 minutes of music. Typically a minimum of 30 minutes break is taken between sets.
The number of sets, their length, and breaks between sets can be amended as part of the booking process.
T&C with regard to EXTRA CHARGES
Parts of the information below regarding extra charges is also contained on your contract. The full statement detailing the extra charges is below. Please be aware that extra charges will be incurred if the times outlined on page one are not adhered to. Any performance which is delayed by more than 30
minutes will be charged, per member of the booked ensembles, as follows:
10 – 30mins = £10 per musician
10 – 45mins = £15 per musician
10 – 60mins = £25 per musician
10– 120mins = £45 per musician
10 – 180mins = £55 per musician
10 – 240mins = £65 per musician
240mins+ = £100 per musician
You will be made aware of any extra charges at the time of the event. Payment is required through one of the options detailed in your invoice. Payment of extra charges must be made within 7 working days.
T&C with regard to AMENDMENTS & CANCELLATION
In the event that you wish to alter, remove or cancel entirely any part of this contract notice must be given by e-mail as soon as possible.
In the case of cancelation, payment as outlined below must be made within 10 days of confirming cancellation in writing:
- Within 28 days of event date – 100% of the agreed fee
- Within 29-60 days of event date – 75% of the agreed fee
- Within 61-90 days of event date – 50% of the agreed fee
- Over 91 days to event date – 25% of agreed fee
Further details regarding cancellations in light of Covid-19 government restrictions can be found here: https://www.strictly-smokin.co.uk/covid-19/
Please note that the total paid sum is divided between the number of intended musicians, each of whom take full responsibility for their own tax arrangements. Please also note that an ensemble’s disbandment will render this contract and all agreements within it obsolete.
In the incredibly unlikely event that the ensemble(s) outlined on your invoice or contract disband for any reason at any point before your event a full refund of any monies paid will be made.